Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Hundreds Magazine Cover Shoot

Before I left for Japan this summer, my old pal Bobby Hundreds called to ask if I could shoot the cover story for a new magazine he was starting. It's a big honor to shoot the premiere issue of The Hundreds mag. Bobby and I have been friends since since the 7th grade and have worked together shooting photos and collaborating on stories for years. I'm really happy to see his label The Hundreds grow to be such a successful brand. Check out their blog, it's one of the best on the web: www.thehundreds.com


Fisheye portrait of Bob and I at The Hundreds Block Party


Bobby is cool and all, but what about cover girl Olivia Munn?? This girl is awesome and definitely knows a thing or two about posing. She was a real trooper, even crawling up a rickety ladder to the roof of the Hundreds' LA headquarters. She even risked life and limb walking on the roof in heels, a task most models couldn't do. Olivia and her styling crew were great to work with and made for a successful shoot, with no one falling off the roof.

Check out the wrap around back cover. That hobo on the ground is actually my Studio Manager Richy. Always sleeping on the job!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home